Welcome to Stardust 30 Day Blog Challenge Central. I’ve poached a list of topics (a little late, I know) from A New Kind of Normal, with great intentions to blog every day for 30 days and hopefully break my bloggers’ block.
This may or may not be interesting to you. If it is interesting, great! Welcome aboard! I hope I’m not guilty of too much overshare. If it’s not interesting to you… Well, get over it. This is my blog, not yours. (Kidding, kidding. I love you, really. No, really. Please stay.)
I’m typing out the list so that I can link back and forth to it as I go along. Isn’t that convenient? Well, it will be once I’ve typed the damn thing out.
30 Day Blog Challenge – 2012, New Kind of Normal Edition
1) A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
2) A photo of something you ate today.
3) Your favourite store.
4) Your favourite photograph of your best friend.
5) A photo of yourself two years ago.
6) A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
7) Your dream wedding.
8) A song and a photo to match your mood.
9) A photo of the last item you purchased.
10) A photo of your favourite place to eat.
11) What’s in your makeup bag.
12) A photograph of the town you live in.
13) Your favourite musician and why.
14) A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
15) Something you don’t leave the house without.
16) A photo of you and your family.
17) Your celebrity crush.
18) Something you crave a lot.
19) Another picture of yourself.
20) The meaning behind your blog name.
21) A photo of something that makes you happy.
22) Bullet your whole day.
23) 20 Facts about you
24) What’s in your purse?
25) Something that you miss.
26) Think back to how you were five years ago. How have you changed since then?
27) Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs.
28) Your favourite movie.
29) Something you could never get tired of doing.
30) A photograph of yourself today, plus three good things that have happened in the last 30 days.
Right. Hey, ho, let’s go…